Blog everyday in May
I am a little late to this, but better late than never. Which is why i am putting it in a page of it’s own. This is from the Story of my life blog every day in May challenge. I blog most day’s anyway so this fits right in. Now i am 14 day’s behind so going to attempt to catch up.
Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph… no one will be counting your words… probably)
40 year old mother of 1, married to dream guy, blogger, collector of stories, moments, & memories. Lives in Tasmania, originally from Victoria & WA where the house that we Owner Built still is.. Have a large family scattered across the country. Parents have both passed away. 2 crazy cats and one shaggy dog. Have recently started a business with my husband for his Metal Detecting hobby selling detectors. I am his social media advisor.. a job mucking about on facebook and twitter :)..
Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you’d like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)
When the plan came up we looked at the places available to move to, and one of them happened to be where my Dad was born. Now growing up it was talked about that he was born there, but never about why my grandparents made the decision to move Interstate, i guess like us it was for work purposes as my grandfather’s trade was as a Sheetmetal worker. My grandparents and parents have all passed so finding out this information makes it very difficult. My Aunt who is younger doesn’t know the details, and another aunt also said that it would be for work.
I can’t say it more that if you have older relatives, please take the time to sit with them, ask them questions about them growing up, about their parents and grandparents. Over a cup of tea with nana jot down her little tales of yesteryear, record it if you need to.
When looking through photos ask who people are, either write on the back or put in an album and write notes next to each one of who people are and the back story to the photo.
Because once that family member is gone, you won’t have that history again.
Yes it sounds silly to ask some questions and they are probably things that you wouldn’t normally ask in normal conversation with someone. It maybe years down the track that something will happen to you and you will be sitting reflecting on that question and the one person or in my case several people who would know the answer will no longer be around to ask.
Strangely enough the advertisement for an insurance company just came on TV while i have been typing this and it said exactly what i have said about taking the time to sit down with a loved one and recording it. (i can’t find the ad on YouTube).
Perhaps get older family members involved in researching the Ansestory.com Sites. Make an afternoon of it, you maybe surprised at not only what you find but also what memories they share with you, once the cogs start turning and things come up it may jog a memory for them that even they had forgotten about. Plus you get the precious memory of sharing a lovely afternoon with them.
If you have a family reunion or are going to one ask plenty of questions and take notes. We went to a family reunion in 2006 to celebrate 80 years since the Green’s arrived in Australia we have lost a few family members since then. So i can’t say it enough… ASK QUESTIONS. We where given a small booklet at the time, which i came across a few days ago that has some of the families early history in it, that is in part an extract from my Great Uncle Cliff’s Book Evergreen. It tells the story of how my grandfather, his parents and sisters came to Australia on the Beltania. Which i have written about before. I had no idea of this until i went to that reunion in 2006. And still find it amazing that Jack and i choose the name Beltane as our surname.
i found these questions on http://genealogy.about.com/cs/oralhistory/a/interview.htm
• What is your full name? Why did your parents select this name for you? Did you have a nickname?
• When and where were you born?
• How did your family come to live there?
• Were there other family members in the area? Who?
• What was the house (apartment, farm, etc.) like? How many rooms? Bathrooms? Did it have electricity? Indoor plumbing? Telephones?
• Were there any special items in the house that you remember?
• What is your earliest childhood memory?
• Describe the personalities of your family members.
• What kind of games did you play growing up?
• What was your favorite toy and why?
• What was your favorite thing to do for fun (movies, beach, etc.)?
• Did you have family chores? What were they? Which was your least favorite?
• Did you receive an allowance? How much? Did you save your money or spend it?
• What was school like for you as a child? What were your best and worst subjects? Where did you attend grade school? High school? College?
• What school activities and sports did you participate in?
• Do you remember any fads from your youth? Popular hairstyles? Clothes?
• Who were your childhood heroes?
• What were your favorite songs and music?
• Did you have any pets? If so, what kind and what were their names?
• What was your religion growing up? What church, if any, did you attend?
• Were you ever mentioned in a newspaper?
• Who were your friends when you were growing up?
• What world events had the most impact on you while you were growing up? Did any of them personally affect your family?
• Describe a typical family dinner. Did you all eat together as a family? Who did the cooking? What were your favorite foods?
• How were holidays (birthdays, Christmas, etc.) celebrated in your family? Did your family have special traditions?
• How is the world today different from what it was like when you were a child?
• Who was the oldest relative you remember as a child? What do you remember about them?
• What do you know about your family surname?
• Is there a naming tradition in your family, such as always giving the firstborn son the name of his paternal grandfather?
• What stories have come down to you about your parents? Grandparents? More distant ancestors?
• Are there any stories about famous or infamous relatives in your family?
• Have any recipes been passed down to you from family members?
• Are there any physical characteristics that run in your family?
• Are there any special heirlooms, photos, bibles or other memorabilia that have been passed down in your family?
• What was the full name of your spouse? Siblings? Parents?
• When and how did you meet your spouse? What did you do on dates?
• What was it like when you proposed (or were proposed to)? Where and when did it happen? How did you feel?
• Where and when did you get married?
• What memory stands out the most from your wedding day?
• How would you describe your spouse? What do (did) you admire most about them?
• What do you believe is the key to a successful marriage?
• How did you find out your were going to be a parent for the first time?
• Why did you choose your children‘s names?
• What was your proudest moment as a parent?
• What did your family enjoy doing together?
• What was your profession and how did you choose it?
• If you could have had any other profession what would it have been? Why wasn’t it your first choice?
• Of all the things you learned from your parents, which do you feel was the most valuable?
• What accomplishments were you the most proud of?
• What is the one thing you most want people to remember about you?
- How old are you? Does old age run in the family?
- Do you find humor in getting old?
- Is your spouse still living?
- Can you function independently?
- How many children & grandchildren do you have?
- Has life been good to you?
- What are your favorite memories?
- Who was your favorite singer & actor?
- How long have you been married?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Does your family visit you often?
- Are you able to exercise?
- Do you have any favorite television shows?
- Do you still drive?
- Do you take lots of medications?
- Do you have faith in God?
- What specific health issues has aging brought you?
- How has the economic downturn affected your life?
- What has been the most important event of your life?
- What is the biggest technological change you’ve seen in your life?
- What is the most important thing you have learned?
- Who has had the greatest impact on your life?
- in looking for questions i came across several links that maybe helpful.
- http://oldfashionedliving.com/biography.html & http://oldfashionedliving.com/bioquestions.html
So if you have managed to get this far and you are still sitting here, ring a relative and start chatting.
Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable
Fish & Strawberries. Can’t stand either of them, and the smell makes me feel sick and Uncomfortable.
Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it
This year it is: Making the most of the little moment’s. No idea who first came up with it, or if it was something i just put together.
Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don’t have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member
Blogging is one of those things where you don’t want to pick just one, and honestly i could’t pick one. Over the years blogs i have <3ed have come and gone, The writer has changed the way that they have blogged, or they have gone commercial and it’s become more about sponsorship and getting votes.
The good old days of just reading someone’s blog without being sold something has fallen by the wayside.
There have been blogs i loved reading and had become friends with on Social Media but they have deleted me and i stopped reading their blogs. (Sad that because i really respected them as blogger’s), then there is the whole GOMI thing which has turned some bloggers nasty, and its become more like world war three, than actually reading what was once a great blog.
So no i won’t share a “Favourite” blogger.
Day 6, Monday: If you couldn’t answer with your job, how would you answer the question, ‘what do you do’?
I recently became my husbands Social Media Advisor / Secretary for his Metal Detecting Business. Gotta day its the easiest job i have ever had… which reminds me i am way behind in the filing. LOL…
Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you’re most afraid of
Losing A Family member. Since the loss of my parent’s Losing someone else that i love is a scary thought. I know its not something that can be controlled.
Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.
Hold hands with you’re partner in the good times and bad. Be Each other’s best friend. Be honest with each other.
Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)
We spent the day in Devonport with little stops along the way. I have posted more photos on my daily post.
Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.
Over the years there has been many, one of the most memorable is falling up a set of stairs carrying my own birthday cake.
Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Extraordinary, Caring, Loving, Queen of my little world.
Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life…)
I dearly miss my Mum, Dad, grandmother, grandfather and neice and nephews.
I’m Sorry & by sorry i mean get over it
Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.
To those that have deleted me from Facebook overthe past almost 6 years, i am deeply sorry to have caused you any pain. I know that my status updates, and endless photos can been annoying and i do apologise. Suck it up sister’s… I am not going to change who i am.
Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy
- My Family
- Sunrise’s / Sunset’s
- Little moments and memories.
- Beach walks
- Alone days when i can get things done without being interrupted 20 times in a minute.
- Trashy (But addictive) TV Shows.
- Local comfy Coffee Shops.
- Word Art that makes me smile.
- old family photos.
- The Michelle Bridges 12WBT programme
Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day – this could be “a photo an hour” if you’d like)
Today has been one of those days. I haven’t felt much like doing very much at all. And well it wasn’t until now that i have read the prompt..
- 7:am – Alarm Goes off, Meant to take a photo for photo a day – 7AM, Weigh in, Have breakfast, Jack goes off to work.
- 8:am – Angel goes off to school
- 8am-3pm – Faff around on Facebook, My blog, Work out on Treadmill & Bike, Have Lunch, Call my sister, Watch TV. Blog more.
- 3pm – Angel comes home from school
- 3pm-5pm – Argue with Angel about everything under the sun.
- 5pm – Jack home
- 5.30pm – cook dinner (Pastizzies) Due to not going shopping there is a serious lack of food in the house.
- 6pm – Have dinner
- 6.30pm until Bedtime – Watch TV, faff around on Facebook and do pretty much nothing.
Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your “lot in life” and how you’re working to overcome it
“My Lot in Life”… I am often told via peep’s on social media that i complain too much about everything, that i am too negative, never happy… Yes i get down day’s (but i am not allowed to talk or discuss those, i have to appear with a smile on my dial at all times according to those that know best!!!!) I have found since being on MB12WBT i am a lot happier about “My Lot in Life”, I walk more, which releases the endorphins blah blah blah…. I am eating better (though last week i was very bad and ate a lot of bad food), I am trying to be more open and tell people that i love them. you know that life is too short not too and all that jazz…
Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why
This one is of my niece & nephew. He passed away from SIDS not long after this photo was taken, so its a very special photo to me.
Of course my one and only photo of my wedding and the birth photos of my daughter are special.
Day 18, Saturday: Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.
So many stories so little time. Not really sure why i can’t recall a lot of this time, guess i have just tucked it away to keep to myself. Dad was a Racing Car Driver, so we spent a lot of time at various Racing Track’s in my childhood. Mum loved to cook & bake (i inherited the same love for cooking), So i have fond memories of cooking with her and my grandmother, My Sister and I did calisthenics so my Mum & Nan would always be making costumes for us.
Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
As stated a few days ago, i don’t do favourites. So i will let you into my little world and share with you Some of my blogs
familyphotosfoodcraft.com Where I write my daily happenings / ramblings and the goings on of my little family of three. The Family stuff, the Photos of the various things we do and places we go, Photos of the day, Food ideas, recipes, menu plans, crafty stuff on the odd occasion.
QUIRKY VINTAGE BY THE SEA Our new journey of moving from Western Australia to Tasmania.
Getting Rid of the Green Winter Coat: I have been on a weight-loss journey for some-time now and this is my little blog where i talk about how i am going with it.
ON MY CRAFT TABLE Craft things i have made, ideas i would like to try.
http://instagrampad.wordpress.com where i share my photo a day stuff, focus on life posts, and more.
http://3beltanes1island.wordpress.com A blog about my little family of three living on an island, more a travel blog of the places we visit.
http://abeltanechristmas2012.wordpress.com A Beltane christmas blog
http://inagalaxyfaraway.wordpress.com This is my Galaxy camera Blog, since i brought the camera i have since gotten the
http://rewritting2013.wordpress.com Listmania and other writing things i find. It was originally for Kikki K’s 365 Journal but they stopped the prompts.
Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you’re struggling with right now.
For a while now i have struggled to have a full 8 hours sleep. All of the “Health Expert’s” say that getting 8 hours sleep a night is good for you. I average 4-6 hours.
I have tried
- the going to bed early.
- the reading before bed.
- the tea or hot cocoa.
- A bath.
- listening to the radio, music, a meditation app.
The only thing that seems to even make me fall asleep is having a warm shower before bed. and even then i will wake up during the night.
What are you’re go to sleep cure’s
Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
I have a list already on my blog
Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)
PEOPLE tick me off, i hate to say it, and its become apparent in the past few months how nasty people can be. I have spoken previously about the person Jack was friends with. But the lengths that this person has gone to astounds even me. I can’t accuse of other strange things been going on but it wouldn’t surprise me if they where behind it. What possesses people to want to destroy people in such a way. All i can say is Karma is a wonderful thing..
Day 23, Thursday: Things you’ve learned that school won’t teach you
- That life isn’t easy.
- That you need to work hard to get somewhere in life.
- People will let you down, no matter who they are. You are going to grieve the loss of people that you love. You are going to at some point lose you’re job / house / friends.
- Fill you’re home with love and laughter.
- You will put on weight.
Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits
1: Not trusting people enough.
2: Want to be perfectionist.
3: I give too much of myself. If i like you i will share my life with you, for some people that’s too much. I do apologise if i have made them feel bad because of this.
Day 25, Saturday: Something someone told you about yourself that you’ll never forget (good or bad)
That i was fat. We where in the Funeral Parlour, a few days after dad died, and the lady helping organise the funeral looked at me and my stepfather and said “The two of you will both need bigger coffins”… I have since gone on the Michelle Bridges programme and have lost weight. But it is still something that i often think about.
Day 26, Sunday: Something you read online. Leave a link and discuss, if you’d like.
Too many things to mention. As always i was inspired by things on Pinterest & Facebook.
Day 27, Monday: A letter to your readers
Thanks for stopping by. Be it your’re first time, or tenth here. I thank you for taking the time out of you’re day to visit me. I know that my blog / posts are not always interesting,
Day 28, Tuesday: Only pictures
i didn’t manage a whole day but got a couple.
Love this snap i took, a few minutes later i looked around and it had disappeared.
Day 29, Wednesday: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. Use Grooveshark or YouTube to include them in the post
- Since i turned 21 each year on my birthday i listen to Still got a long way to go | Jimmy Barnes
- I knew i loved you | Savage Garden – is mine and jacks song.
- Angel | Gina Jefferies. I had already planned to call our daughter Angel, and this sealed the deal. when i was in the recovery room after the birth this song came on. So it was meant to be.
- Amazing Grace.
- Accidentally Kelly Street & When i get where i’m going (Both of these songs played in the funeral montages for my parents).
Day 30, Thursday: React to this term: Letting Go
People: At some point in you’re life people are going to let you down and disappoint you. So there is no other choice but to let them go.
Day 31, Friday: A vivid memory
My memory is terrible these days and i struggle to recall what i have done today let alone passed days.
In September Studio Calico ran the 30 Days of Me class. After waiting what felt like an eternity for the Free class items over the past few days i finally sat and looked through the course again and made a start. I have to say i am really pleased with how it turned out. The album is one i have had in my stash for a while now, i can’t even recall where i brought it. I did start off by putting the project into a studio calico album but i just couldn’t get it to work. In the end i used this album and used a few of the prompts on the same page or together.
Kayla took this photo of me on Monday and i just had to include it as i have totally fallen in love with it, and have used it three times already this week in assorted projects.
One of Jack and I a few months ago at the beach and one of one of the meals i have had recently at Bruce’s
This was taken earlier in the year at cradle mountain, and another Boat Harbour Beach Pic.
Mucking around taking Selphies and this is the result. Angel and I at the Blooming Tulips Festival.
In my bag this morning. Me at the Tulip Festival.
These where taken last week after we had our rent inspection. and a family shot at the Tulip Festival.
I love this photo of my current projects, and another Selphie.
Angel took this a few weeks ago of me under the Cherry Tree. and assorted prompts
Yet another Selphie or 3….
And finally at Tasmazia.
A lot of the products are ones i have had for a while. I chose to use the Heidi Swap / Becky Higgins Project Life cards and Embellishments, Stickers etc, some of the cards are the Free Kit From Studio Calico for the 30 Days of Me class, and i also used the Becky Higgins Project Life App.
A collection of posts i have done on Turning 4o. These will be added to as the year goes on.
June 26 2013:
i have been 40 for 3 months today. what a wild ride this time of my life has been. This past weekend we went away to cradle mountain. we did the 6+km walk around Dove Lake. 9km+ walking all up that day. My weight loss isn’t going all that great, but i will continue with it, as i know i need to lose as much as i can.
May Monthly Photo
April Monthly Photo
April 22 2013:
Almost a month now of being 40. It has had its up and downs, mostly ups. Trying to keep fit, walking most days, not to the extent of last month, but i have almost caught up to the monthly total. It is week 11 of MB12WBT, so this first round is almost done. I haven’t lost a great deal of weight, but i have gained new insights, eating and fitness habits that i can carry with me . All in all turning 40 hasn’t been that that scary.
For a while now (Since last year sometime), i have been looking for a necklace / tree of life. I found the one above. I have also been thinking about getting a tattoo in honour of my 40th birthday. Above is the outline of what’s in my head, this came together after a phone call with my sister.
March monthly photo
March 23 2013:
Reach out to someone you have looked up to in the past and say thank you.
As i turn 4o in a few days, i would like to extend my thanks to those that have been an inspiration to me over the past 4o years.
First and foremost My Mum,
I miss you more than mere words on a page, you carried me in you’re belly, you birthed me, you taught me right from wrong, you encouraged me to be who i am today. My dearest birthday wish is to spend it with you.
I never considered when you walked this earth how much of a hole it would leave when you left it. I don’t think i ever told you, or at least i can’t recall it, how much you meant to me. I miss you so very much.
My Stepmum and Stepdad,
Each of you have been such a large part of my life for so many years. pretty much just over half of my life has had both of you in it, so not including you would be so wrong of me. Thank you for being a second set of parents, for teaching us right/wrong and everything in between.
Such a huge part of my life, not having you in it for the past (almost 7 years), has left not only a gap in my life but also in my heart.
Gramps – You where only in my life for a short time, but i so miss that cheeky smile of yours, dad had it too.
Mum’s Parents – I never knew you as you passed when Mum was so very young. I wish i did get to know you, to ask questions, to find out more about you.
My Amazing sister,
I don’t know how you do it, You are the strong one, and i know that you need someone to be there for you, I want to take this chance to tell you that i Love you, and that i am so very proud of you.
My Sister in Law, Rachel,
Like Melissa, you are strong, say it like it is, and i love you for being you, you know how to make me smile, you have been such a great addition to our family, that i wouldn’t have it any other way now.
My Brother and Brother in Law,
You too are two of the funniest people i know.
Bj our talks are always such a help. thanks for being you.
Daniel, thank you for checking in with me every few weeks, it means a lot. Mum would be so proud of the man you have become since her and Dad have gone.
My Aunt’s, Margaret, Jenni, Susan (Dec),
You have each in some way taught me something over the years, i thank you for being there for me over the years. I know we don’t always see eye to eye, and its come down to the point where we now agree to disagree, what that says to me is that i am more like you than you think. You have taught me to have an opinion, to fight for what is right, to stand up for myself, that is one of the most important gifts a person can give to another.
Each of you are such strong personalities and have been such a big and wonderful part of my life. I do so miss our long all night chats and laughs that we would share. There are no great people that i would have liked to grow up with than all of you. Each one of you brings a special quality into my life, and i thank you for everything that you have ever done for me.
Angel what can i say. You are you. You make me laugh, you make me pull my hair out in frustration. You push me to my limits, and at the end of the day you still tell me that you love me.
Jack. The last on my list,
The love of my life, You have been my rock for almost 13 years now. We have gotten through after so many tough days “our thirties”. We have lost so much, but gained a love that i had never had before. Your love for me is unconditional and mine for you. I want to go into my forties and beyond with you by my side.
March 22 2013:
Something that i probably should have done a long time ago. Though i have in part with my life wishes list Is a 40 before 40 list. The fact that i turn 40 NEXT TUESDAY means that’s it would be the impossible of impossible of tasks to complete 4o things before then.
So instead i have decided to try / attempt to complete couple of things that i have been neglecting / leaving until the last minute.
- BLOG: I finally got around to setting up my Domain name – Family Photo’s Food & Craft. I have spent the past three days deleting posts that are no longer relevant, have broken links or no photos, i still have about 6/8 months left to sort through, but have deleted over 2000 posts so far. Added a new theme, probably won’t be a permanent one, but haven’t been able to buy the one that i want yet. Still have a stack of posts sitting waiting to be written / published so apologies in advance for an influx of posts after this one.
- ME: Still doing the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation, No walking yesterday or today, as it was raining, and i doubt that i am going to get to my mini goal of 75kgs by Tuesday but i have at least put some major effort into it this week.
- HOUSE: isn’t 100% right now but still not terrible. So i am pleased with that.
I have a life wishes http://familyphotosfoodcraft.com/about/lifewishes/ list that one day i will get around to completing / updating… Just trying to prioritise what is more important to get completed at the moment.
This 30 Things Challenge comes via itsslimply-life. I will endeavour to get as many of them done over the course of this month.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
- I met Jack through a yahoo group.
- I have never driven a car.
- I am the first born granddaughter on my dads side, and the 3rd g’daughter on mums side of the family.
- I am the 2nd grandchild on dad’s side, and the 4th on Mums.
- I have never smoked.
- I was born the day young and the restless started.
- I have a stepsister named nicole we call her nicole 2.
- I share my middle name with my Aunt.
- I am 40
- I dont eat Fish or Strawberries.
- I want to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower
- I own a dog and two cats
- I All of my grandparents & my Parents have passed away.
- I havent had a job for 7 years.
- I collect things – Cushions, hearts, wall art, Glass vases.
- I did several cooking courses in the 1990’s, the most amazing thing i got out of it was i found my best friend.
- I like to fill my home with fresh flowers.
- I have way too many cookbooks.
- I have a 17 year old stepson, a 16 year old stepdaughter and an 11 year old daughter.
- Describe 3 fears you have and explain how they became fears.
- I have a fear of heights. perhaps because i am so short LOL
- Staircases freak me out, it started when i fell up a set of stairs years ago, and fell down another set. Things never change as only last month i fell up a stair at cradle mountain.
- Spiders – They just freak me out.
- Describe your relationship with your parents.
I like to think i had a pretty good relationship with both my mum and dad, and even my step-parents. We had our ups and downs as all familes do. I miss them with all of my heart.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
- Trust no one, people will no doubt come into you’re life, and they will at one time or another disappoint you.
- Invest shares in Apple
- You will get hurt but you will come out of it a stronger woman.
- Make time for those older than you. They wont be around forever, no matter how invincible you think that they are.
- FIND out any family history. GO OUT AND BY A BOOK TODAY AND ASK QUESTIONS!!! I can’t stress this enough…
- Strawberries are not a superfood..
- Fall in love with life, get out there and enjoy it.
- Dont eat that junk, live a healthy life, walk everywhere and you wont end up like me when you are older.
- Don’t make an iriversable decision based on things that have happened to othere people, just because they have gone through something doesnt meant that you will, Once its done you cant go back and fix it, no matter how much you want it.
- You’re Prince is out there, it may just take a while for him to ride his white horse down you’re street, and you may have to kiss a few frogs along the way.
as an added extra this clip is doing the rounds at the moment
And if that wasn’t enough there is always this one
- What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
- Watching a good tv show or movie
- Reading a good book
- Music.. – Country mostly.
- What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
Seeing my Mum go through and then passaway from Cancer. No one should have to suffer such pain. My love and heart goes out to all of those with Cancer and to those that have lost a loved one.
- What is your dream job, and why?
I am a total Social Media addict, and love to decorate as well. So something that combines the two, with a little bit of furniture painting, and plenty of time to do other hobbies.
- What are 5 passions you have?
- Keeping a connection to Family.
- Photos – Taking them & Making them into memories.
- collecting things
- List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
- Mum: She taught me to care for others.
- Dad: Taught me that i was/am a good kid.
- Nan: taught me how to cook.
- Jack: He has taught me that true love exists, and that no matter what I always have a best friend who loves me beyond anything i could ever imagine.
- Angel: She has taught me that i don’t need to be so damned serious.
- Melissa: has taught me to toughen up
- Kayla: has taught me that being an Aunt is awesome (and then came the rest of the nieces and nephews, who taught me that its better with more of them)
- Pat, Naomie, Marni: Three ladies that have taught me different things at different times, and i love them for being my besties.
- My aunts: Taught me that i can and ail stand up for myself.
- Mother nature: Has taught me to love what i have around me. Earth, air, fire, water.
- Describe your most embarrassing moment.
Falling up a set of stairs carrying a birthday cake stands out.
- Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- People on Facebook
- Facebook in general
- The internet.
- People in general
- Stupid People
- Cleaning the house
- Being so far away
- Strawberries. i just don’t like them…
- A messy house.
- Describe a typical day in your current life.
- Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
- Taking things to heart
- Trashy Tv shows.
- Loving too much..
- Describe 5 strengths you have.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
- What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
- What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be an what would you do with it first?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
- List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
- Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
- If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
- What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
- What is your favorite part of your body and why?
- What is your love language?
- What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
- List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.As I complete the topics, I will link that topics blog back to this original post so they are all easy to find.
February Monthly photo
January monthly photo