Dear Life – Chapter 1
Thanks for the memories January like
- Lots of Bullet Journal Searching.
- A lot of Marie Kondo and Kon Marie.
- Sorting out the house one step at a time.
- Jack hired a car for a few days didn’t go anywhere flash, just had some family time, including a yummy breakfast at the Pancake Parlour.
- We celebrated our 18th Wedding Anniversary.
- I got an Apple Watch.
- Our Cat had her Birthday.
- Angel got into TAFE & went to her Enrolment day.
- We had a few hot days which involved lots of ice cream and air conditioning, it also poured with rain.
- I re-joined TIFFXO.
- WATCHING: Sabrina The Teenage Witch. The Original one.. Almost finished season 7.
- READING: Bullet Journal books on the kindle.
- MAKING: Lots of lists for everything. With Jack and Angel both working and going to Uni / TAFE things are going to be very very busy around here.
- FEELING: Good, I have had a facebook break this week, and it feels so good not to have all of that clutter in my head. No
- PLANNING: How to organise our room, once the furniture from Kmart arrives that is.
- LOVING: The new Kmart Catalogue