One Little Word & Getting Organised.
It is that time of year again, time to come up with a new word. Below are my previous words of the year.. I didn’t really connect with my words the past two years, so i am in search of one that i can resonate and connect with.
I do know that,
- I want to make changes around the house. We have been here 6 months now and I would like to change the way the spaces work.
- I want to declutter. I have set up a fortnightly declutter time for the year – 15 to 30 minutes to clean a space up, i haven’t designated the spaces i will just do from room to room
- I want to have less “stuff”. I feel so overwhelmed by how many things are out. Yes i want the house to be homely, but i feel suffocated by how much we actually have and don’t use.
- I want what stuff I do have to have a proper home, do we really need multiples of things…
- I want to be able to say straight away i know where that is, and go straight to it instead of the endless hours of searching.
- I want less mess…
I was planning on changing the front room which is currently the “Craft / gym / family history etc” Room into a lounge room, but then there will be two large spaces at the back of the house, so not sure how i am going to sort that out.
I also need to use things up like stickers and scrapbooking / craft stuff that i have been saving for that one day layout or perfect planner.