What’s in My Bag
It’s been a while since i last did a what’s in my Bag.
This is the latest one i have bought.
Just noticed that it i currently on special. I paid full price for it a month ago. Always the way isn’t it.
Either way it is a fantastic buy.
This is the review i left on the Myer site.
Adore this BagAugust 3, 2018It looks quite small, but has so much room in it. The credit card pocket is handy. The Phone pouch fits a pair of sunglasses. A planner can fit in one side, with a purse and pencil case on the other, the middle compartment still has room to fit a small purse or phone, the zipper compartment fits an Iphone 8+. I adore the Key tag on the front,
I don’t normally carry my planner with me, but the same space also fits my camera (3 Lenses) and assorted camera accessories.
It is such a stylish but practical bag, and it has been quite difficult to find a nice black bag that fits what i normally carry in it, plus has room for a planner / camera.
Some ideas of what can fit into the bag
- Zippered Pocket – Can fit an iPhone 8+ / Perfume / Pens /
- Open Pocket 1 – can fit a planner / book / camera
- Middle Pocket – Can fit a purse, pens and much more
- Open Pocket 2 – Purse / pencil case / small makeup bag
- Credit Card slot – enough room for probable two cards.
- Phone pouch – phone / sunglasses /
- Crossbody strap – Adjustable.
- Carry Handles.
- Key chain tag.
- Colour – Black, but looking at the website it does come in other colours.
- Size – 32 x 12.5 x 36.5 cm
Would i recommend this product to someone else. Yes definitely.
NOT A SPONSORED POST