Day #100: What are you looking forward to most in the next year?
Is there something exciting coming up in your life? A trip? A new adventure? An exciting birthday or anniversary? What are you most looking forward to?
Day 100 WOW. I did it.. yes I batched some days at once, and backtracked a few times, but I did it. So what next.
Well at the moment I am doing two courses which I am already getting a lot out of.
- Project 14 2.0 via Leanne from Leanne Baker Daily Planners.
- Beck Higgins Photo Tips and Workflow.
- I’m going to work through the almost 500 prompts that I have in my drafts folder, don’t panic they won’t be all at once.
- I often do a month of posts in September, but not sure if I will yet.
- I will still continuing with my regular posts
- 52 Ancestors
- 52 Family Photos
- Beltane Monthly Family Photo
- Project Life
- Coffee & Chat
- Set me up Sunday
- House updates & tours
- Getting organised for Halloween, Angels 17th Birthday, Christmas
- Week in the life
- 12 on 12 (Which is due tomorrow)
- Day in the Life
- December Daily
- Health & Fitness Updates
Until next post