Sent: Monday, 9 July 2018
Day #98: What do you want to learn?
- When I left school I wanted to go to TAFE and learn Art & Pottery. That’s still interesting to me all these years later.
- I have done several courses for cooking school many years ago, and I’m still friends with one of the girls I met there. Jack and I went to Thermomix classes and enjoyed those, so that’s something we could look at doing here.
- I have taught scrapbooking and photography at Angel’s old primary school, That was fun, and things that I am still passionate about.
- I was doing the Big Picture Classes and have done several Ali Edwards ones, and loved doing those, I always took something away from each one I did.
- I am currently doing a Photography Course online with Becky Higgins from Project Life
- and also a Home Keeping course through Leanne Baker of LBD / Organising the 4 of us.
- I have been watching a lot of Macramé videos lately, so that’s something I am looking at learning. I love the look of them, and I remember at Primary school learning how to do them.
- I have always wanted to learn how to do Coffee art. No idea who I would do it for but it looks like fun.
- Would love to know how to paint, Not just furniture but art. I have tried but it but I am not all that good at it.
- I have been told that I am great at Interior design, and playing around with Home Décor and Furnishing the house is something that I love to do.
- I have never been interested in Gardening or things like that.