Self Care Sunday
Tell us how you take care of you.
Taking care of myself is something I should be making more of an effort in. I am thinking July I need to get back into a routine of doing so.
Lots of rest and relaxation are good for the heart, mind, body and soul
So here are my Top Ten things that I should be doing:
- Eat Breakfast. I probably have breakfast a couple of times a week. When I should be making it my main meal of the day rather than a wait until lunchtime or later to eat kind of meal.
- Drink more water (we have been making Lemonade, so need to cut down on the sugar too).
- Drink Less coffee. I drink way to much coffee, which is one of the reasons I can’t sleep.
- A lot less time on my phone. I make Jack and Angel put their phones away at night, but I take mine to bed with me, it’s the last thing i do before going to sleep, and the first thing i do when waking up.
- Eat Better. I eat at odd hours and some of the food I eat isn’t exactly the best for me.
- Take care of my hair. Buy a better brush for one. Wash it more and with better shampoo and conditioner.
- Look after my nails better. I usually have my nails quite long. But May / June all but one broke 😦
- My Mum always said that you need to wear moisturiser. (make an effort to do this). I need to make this part of my nightly routine.
- Walk on the treadmill for ten minutes a day. I did a Minute a few days ago.. yay NOT!
- Go to bed earlier. Going to bed between midnight and 3am really isn’t the best idea, especially since i end up waking up between 6-9am.