Cooking: KitchenAid MultiCooker: Chicken Chow Mein Soup
- Piece of Chicken Breast
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Stock (powder). (If using premade chicken stock leave out 1ltr of water)
- 1 Ltr of boiled Water
- Chow Mein Mix (Masterfoods packet mix from Woolworths or Coles)
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Spoon minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Mixed Vegetables.
- Small handful of fettuccini pasta broken into pieces.
1. Boil 1ltr of water in Kettle
2. Chop Chicken, into rounds or cubes.
3. In the MultiCooker, Add Oil, Onion & Minced Garlic. The Chicken. Mixed vegetables
4. Make up a stock (chow Mein mix, stock powder and 1 Ltr of water), (or use )
5. Add chow mien Stock into the MultiCooker
6. Put on medium heat (100) for 30 minutes (There is a soup function on MultiCooker but the preheat on it was way too long so we changed the settings to those above).
Serve in bowls or Soup Mugs with Fresh buttered Crusty Bread.
Can also sprinkle with herbs