Day #8: What are your favourite holidays?
I absolutely love Christmas. Like we have 20+ trees, and decorations from one end of the house to the other. I also decorate for Easter and Halloween.
• How do you celebrate? Decorate the house
• Do you have any longstanding holiday traditions? Yes I have been trying to work on making new ones for us now that my family have gone.
– Hot cocoa buffet on Christmas eve.
– The carols by candle light
– Bill grangers Apple loaf (I make it Christmas eve to have on boxing day)
• Any holidays you wish you celebrated?
– occasionally we will have July 4 or Thanksgiving (but we are Australian so they are not traditional for us, yes we do celebrate Halloween but it’s also Beltane that day so we celebrate that)
• Any you don’t like?
– not that I can think of.