What goals are you actively working toward right now?
A R O U N D T H E H O U S E
- Getting the house packed up. *Will it ever end*? We have 40 cardboard boxes, plus about 30-40 plastic tubs that I started working on at the start of the year. Even after doing Kon Mari & several decluttering sessions in the last 2 years we still have so much stuff. *yes I know I shop at Kmart too much 🙂
- Arguing and Negotiating with a 15yr old to pack. OMG the arguments we have had, and seriously how can she not be finished in her room yet. oh, that’s right she has Netflix, a Laptop, a Phone and an iPad.
- Wrapping breakables. *Note to self, don’t buy any more fragile stuff as pretty as it is it’s a pain in the A$$ to pack and move.
- Getting rid of crap. *Second note to self*
- Planning where things will go in the new place (and making sure I know what is going into which box). *Thank you Wunderlist, you are a lifesaver*. It has helped that Jack has gone through and taken photos of each room and measurements for things we currently own.
- Avoiding tripping over the boxes that are everywhere. When I am not tripping over boxes it’s the cat or dog I’m tripping over.
P L A N N I N G
- Getting my blog updated for when I am not online.
- Getting my planner’s organised with information as I will be without my Mac for a little while.
O T H E R
- Waiting for Jack to get home this weekend. (This time around it’s been a month, and what a long month it has been).