Skip to content
[I write & blog because]
- It is a great place to record our journeys.
- I have been able to journal about things that are close to my heart.
- I gives me a place to refrence our day to day life for other projects such as week in the life, project life, day in the life.
- I feel safer here, than say Facebook where some tend to just want to cause trouble on a post, here i can monitor the comments.
- I can waffle on to my hearts content about anything and post ten or more blog posts in a day (i know its been one of those days).
- It’s a great place to keep posts that i want to reference back to, and has come in handy when writing the book for my daughter.
- I have written letters to my daughter.
- It’s great for keeping track of my family history projects.
- I have a couple of personal blogs that I on my really difficult days have been able to vent and get my thoughts out in a private space, that if i chose to can go back and read at a later date.
- I have a timeline of our life. Homes that we have lived in Places that we have seen, and adventures that we have been on.
- When i have been grieving and want to get my thoughts into words i have put them here.
Today, tell us: why do you write? Set a timer and free-write for 15 or 30 minutes without stopping. Begin your post with “I write because …” or start it any other way you wish.