Blog EveryDay in May Day 9
Day 9 // 5 things you love on a Saturday
Saturday’s can be so much fun. We like to do some of the following when Jacks not working.
- Coffee at Bruces. We didn’t get to go today, but some Saturdays we do go for either breakfast or lunch.
- Walk somewhere. Either at one of the local gardens / walking trails or when we go shopping.
- Happy Hour. At the moment we are in KonMarie Mode, but usually we do an hour of cleaning on a Saturday Morning.
- Movie Night.. Break out the Popcorn Machine, Snacks, Hotdogs and ice-cream cones, Now Showing on your lounge room TV screen… Set up the TV for a good family movie, and just enjoy hanging out together. We really enjoyed the Recent 8 weeks of Harry Potter Movies.
- Game Night: Sometimes we like to switch things up a little and have a Wii Game night. that can last for several hours
Added: Or like tonight a TV Show Marathon..
Angels Saturday Loves are
- Meant to be sleeping in
- Get to stay up late
- Play with the pets
- Don’t have to do school work
- Watch favourite shows
and play on computer, iPad, iPhone.
Jacks would be simple
- Not having to work
- No uni
- Play on the laptop all day
- Watch movies
- and the most important for him would be watching the Football.