42 THINGS TO DO IN YOUR 42ND YEAR:
42 things to do in your 42nd year:
Today is my 42nd birthday… As a gift to myself i have complied a list to live by over the coming year.
- Forgive and forget even if it’s just in mind and heart.
- Move on.
- Be the you you have always wanted to be.
- Worry less.
- Money isn’t going to solve all of you’re problems.
- Work in a job that you love.
- Life isn’t a to do list.
- Look in the mirror and love yourself unconditionally.
- Find your purpose and live it wholeheartedly.
- Adopt a furry friend.
- Don’t feel guilty for holiday weight-gain or any gains at all.
- Trust that everything is in right order.
- Learn something new.
- Travel to the place you keep thinking about.
- Try something that scares you daily.
- Be open to change.
- Let go of your past.
- Stop trying to change people.
- Stop looking for answer outside of yourself.
- Stop thinking you did something wrong.
- Be your weird, crazy, beautiful self.
- Follow your heart.
- Risk everything for love. He is so worth it!
- Reject rejection.
- See the world as a beautiful, safe, and loving place.
- See everyone as equals.
- Give up all attachments to stuff.
- Recognise the journey is the reward.
- Stay hopeful and optimistic in difficult situations.
- Welcome all life lessons.
- See the opportunities in every challenge rather than give up.
- Live your values.
- Inspire others by your own bigness.
- Tomorrow is another day,
- Play with the world.
- Smile at the world around you
- Don’t let the past define who you are today and into the future.
- Follow the yellow brick road, emerald city is amazing, and you get to make new friends along the way.
- Share you’re journey with someone, it makes it all the more special.
- Beat to a different drum
- make something new at least once a week.
- Enjoy the extra candle on the cake, it means that you get to live you’re dreams for another year.