One Little Word
At the start of this year i compiled a list of my One Little Word for previous years and printed it out and put it in my Erin Condren Life Planner, just reading through them as i was thinking for a word for 2015, and noticed that a couple that i was thinking of using i have already used.
2014 – Journey | 2013 – Be | 2012 – Write | 2011 – Capture | 2010 – New | 2009 – Create
Jack will be Working, Running the Business, Studying at Uni and doing his various hobbies in his spare time if he has any…
Angel will be in Year 8, and she already has started planning some things that she wants to do in the coming year.
Kayla i am sure has plans as well.
Just wondering what the next year will bring, and what i want to get from it. Apart from wanting to do a few online crafting courses, i haven’t made any plans for the year. I plan on continuing projects that i have been doing over the last couple of years such as Project Life, Family History, FMS Photo-A-Day, One Little Word, December Daily etc.
- So crafting and memory keeping will still be at the forefront of my coming year.
- Getting Organised is always on the Agenda. With 2015 concentrating on Purging the things that we no longer use.
- Weight loss for me is a real struggle, and i have in the past two years lost and gained weight, i think i will give Michelle Bridges a miss for the first half of the year, although i do find it is great for meal planning. I would like to do a couple of small walks.
- Using my Thermomix and cooking healthy meals for the family.
- Travel: Well with Jack being so busy i don’t think that we will be able to go very far, but i do hope that we get to Hobart & Launceston more often.
and after all of that reflection i still have no idea about my word..
a work in progress i guess.