Daily Prompt: Viral 22|8
by michelle w.
The New York Times is going to feature your blog on its home page, and you’ve been asked to publish a new post — it’ll be the first thing tens of thousands of new readers see. Write it. Photographers, artists, poets: show us FIRST. Please note that comments are always closed on daily prompts. Pingbacks are […]
Make the most of the little moments. Collect as many memories as you can to pass down to future generations.
Be that Photos, Ephemera, Notes, and old letters.
Here is a quick game for you.
Stand up NOW. Grab you’re camera / phone.
Go for a walk around your home, Down the street / neighbourhood, city & take a photo of ten things that stand out to you but not of the same thing.
If you have family with you get them to do the same thing. There is nothing as beautiful as seeing the world through the eyes of a child.
Take those photos and get them printed up into a little coffee table book that other people can look at. Let them see the world through you’re eyes.
If you want to ask the family members with you why they took the photo that they did, what does it mean to them.
- Daily Prompt: Viral 22|8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Full Moon 20|8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: Freaky Friday 16:8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: Viral (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Viral (kgarnes.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Viral (prayertherapy21.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Ready for Your Close-up 28|8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: Viral (2writrz.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Viral (validlit.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Funny Ha-Ha 26|8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)